Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.620 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 154% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,950TL (CHF 2,196) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)