Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,451TL (COL$1,787,885) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (43 minutes ago)