Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00159 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,549TL (COL$1,600,837) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)