Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,932TL (COL$3,448,298) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (32 minutes ago)