Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,221TL (COL$1,911,355) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)