Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00207 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 51% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,831TL (COL$2,336,907) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)