Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39343 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 90% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,990TL (Bs 10,142) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)