Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38187 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 115% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,079TL (Bs 21,155) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (23 minutes ago)