Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36308 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 107% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,459TL (Bs 17,790) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (34 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)