Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35871 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,745TL (Bs 16,015) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)