Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 51% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,311TL (Bs 53,966,897) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)