Cost of living in Bari, Italy vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.104 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,784TL (€784) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)