Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,734 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.381 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 109% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,484TL (€1,016) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 60,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)