Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,724 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,183TL (€807) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$850 (about 1 hour ago)