Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,694 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,689TL (€1,232) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (31 minutes ago)