Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,757TL (4,871元) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)