Cost of living in Bansko, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.030 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is 4% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,999TL (1,478 лв) in Bansko.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (42 minutes ago)