Cost of living in Bansko, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.811 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,091TL (744 лв) in Bansko.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)