Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,403TL (Rp 9,132,984) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (33 minutes ago)