Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.377 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,492TL (1,048KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)