Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.735 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,460TL (1,194KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (12 minutes ago)