Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.081 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,309TL (1,109KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)