Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.896 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,659TL (1,264KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (26 minutes ago)