Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08250 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,414TL (RD$ 29,255) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)