Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07682 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,674TL (RD$ 21,786) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)