Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09593 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,904TL (RD$ 40,694) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)