Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00837 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,379TL (642,274 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)