Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00631 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,418TL (541,801 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)