Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,691 prices entered by 568 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05585 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,164TL (₨38,755) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (19 minutes ago)