Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,508 prices entered by 549 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05164 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 22% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,943TL (₨37,620) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)