Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,496TL (Rp 12,434,259) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)