Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,243TL (Rp 11,895,643) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)