Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,217TL (Rp 8,435,333) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (36 minutes ago)