Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,755TL in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)