Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.589 TRY / BND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 44% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,677TL (B$1,806) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)