Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.866 TRY / BND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 49% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,137TL (B$1,094) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)