Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.582 TRY / BND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,310TL (B$2,056) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)