Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.622 TRY / BND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,822TL (B$1,076) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)