Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.610 TRY / BND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,760TL (B$1,824) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)