Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,274TL (Rp 7,768,869) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)