Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,955TL (Rp 8,798,142) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)