Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,420TL (Rp 8,895,316) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)