Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,012TL (Rp 7,445,749) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)