Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01114 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 107% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,005TL (539,278 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)