Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00651 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,193TL (490,370 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)