Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00761 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 54% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,393TL (446,138 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)