Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32251 TRY / MDL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,714TL (8,414 Leu) in Bălţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)