Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.788 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 78% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,574TL (AU$1,999) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (44 minutes ago)