Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.118 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 95% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,096TL (AU$1,314) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)