Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,487TL (Rp 8,465,324) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)