Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,264TL (Rp 7,968,143) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)