Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.309 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,016TL (873 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)