Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 21% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,458TL (1,169 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)