Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 892 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.079 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 22% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,631TL (785 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)