Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.912 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 34% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,648TL (862 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)