Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18982 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,173TL (21,981 Birr) in Bahir Dar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 4 hours ago)