Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17546 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,481TL (25,537 Birr) in Bahir Dar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)