Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07757 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,998TL (Php25,764) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)