Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06846 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,032TL (Php29,684) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)