Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00407 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 66% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,132TL (1,260,914 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)