Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,199TL (1,061,210 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)