Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,248TL (1,626,136 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)