Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00528 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 101% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,040TL (1,144,243 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)