Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00295 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,192TL (1,421,290 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)