Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07457 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,157TL (Php28,925) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)