Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08865 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,510TL (Php39,587) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)