Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.543 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,797TL (2,461 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)