Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,298TL (2,012 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)