Cost of living in Bacău, Romania vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.298 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,876TL (2,215 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)