Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,067TL (2,621 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)