Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.584 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 228% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,570TL ($1,433) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)