Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.036 TRY / AWG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 101% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,026TL (ƒ 1,985) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)