Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.720 TRY / AWG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 53% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,728TL (ƒ 1,738) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (27 minutes ago)