Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14405 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,692TL (25,626 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (39 minutes ago)