Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,764TL (€968) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)