Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.646 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 166% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,193TL (NZ$1,973) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)