Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05645 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,899TL (₨33,648) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.03 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)