Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,549TL (₨64,292) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (21 minutes ago)