Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.407 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 127% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,026TL (€949) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)