Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,293 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.701 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 169% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,353TL (NZ$2,257) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)