Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,201 prices entered by 393 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.630 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 161% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,104TL (NZ$2,233) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)