Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,142 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.925 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 148% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,705TL (NZ$1,950) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)