Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,925 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.557 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 121% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,310TL (NZ$2,077) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)