Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,210 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.308 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 178% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,059TL (NZ$2,436) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (40 minutes ago)