Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,315 prices entered by 456 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.208 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 233% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,987TL (NZ$2,136) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (38 minutes ago)