Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,967 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.563 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,685TL ($1,596) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (38 minutes ago)