Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,900 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.629 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,442TL ($2,051) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)