Cost of living comparison between Athens, Greece and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,935 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,003TL (€896) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)