Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,448 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.679 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,124TL (€668) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (19 minutes ago)