Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,626 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,038TL (€798) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)