Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,205TL (﷼ 2,051) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)