Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20152 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,413TL (E£ 11,975) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (30 minutes ago)