Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26591 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,830TL (E£ 6,882) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)