Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21331 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,345TL (E£ 6,304) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)