Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,019TL (6,332,423 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)