Cost of living in Astrakhan', Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07522 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astrakhan' (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,947TL (руб 39,182) in Astrakhan' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)