Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01454 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,935TL (201,908 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 3 hours ago)