Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01056 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,193TL (207,683 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)