Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01144 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,909TL (166,912 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)