Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23107 TRY / ERN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,436TL (Nakfa10,541) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)