Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35546 TRY / ERN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 156% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,676TL (Nakfa21,594) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)