Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.991 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 84% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,762TL (5,813 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)