Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.298 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 108% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,834TL (4,496 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (37 minutes ago)