Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.031 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,689TL (2,608 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (38 minutes ago)