Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.044 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,521TL (3,372 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)