Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.997 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,948TL (2,958 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)