Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.077 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,498TL (2,320 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)