Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.413 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,283TL (3,032 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)