Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.346 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 148% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,432TL ($1,390) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)