Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03215 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,905TL (¥121,461) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)