Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04159 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,717TL (¥65,325) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)